10/23/2011

Finally things are happening!

Dinner was delicious! They convinced me to try one of Australia’s specialties, Minted Lemon Lamb, and I really enjoyed it. For dessert I had Mango Passion fruit Pavlova roll. Normally I think the dessert is the highlight of the meal, but passion fruit didn’t turn out to be my cup of tea…

I had a lovely evening (yes, I’m aware I sound like a grandmother saying that) and they even offered me a ride out of this place tomorrow! They’re going to Townsville in Queensland for the weekend and asked if I wanted to join! I instantly said yes of course (when I come to think about it maybe it wasn’t such a great idea) so you wont hear from me for a few days, except for occasional “I have not been kidnapped and murdered by anyone yet” messages.

I thought I’d give you a list of all the places I plan on visiting during my visit for you to look at while I’m away (and so you can all be incredible jealous of me ☺)

♥ Great Barrier Reef (Queensland)
♥ The Opera House (Sydney)
♥ Harbor Bridge (Sydney)
♥ Kangaroo Island (!)
♥ The Parliament House (Canberra)
♥ The Australian War Memorial (Canberra)
♥ And anything else my wallet can afford really


They are currently hunting a killer shark in Rottnest Island, so I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere near there for a couple of weeks. Also there has been some sort of violent protests in Sydney, luckily it wasn’t in Canberra which is the current location of HM Queen Elisabeth II. Can’t say I actually know what she’s doing there, but I guess you have to visit from time to time when you are head of the Commonwealth of Nations…


You can catch a glimps of her in between that Australian lady talking about her clothes.

So I guess that’s it for now! Take care and don’t miss me too much ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar