10/22/2011

Soon on my way to Uluru!

I’m so exited! I just checked with the receptionist downstairs and she told me they have daily bus trips to Uluru! Even though the bus looks extremely old and dirty and all kinds of gross things I almost can’t wait to get on it!

I haven’t really done anything worth mentioning since last time. It’s mostly because there is literally nothing to do in this area. Nothing! Luckily they’ve got free Internet access and great food. Otherwise I’d probably have died of boredom by now…

Sorry for my lack of enthusiasm, I know I should be thankful for just being in Australia, but I could just as well have spent the last couple of days back in Norway. But you know what? I’ll stop this right now. Starting now I will stop all the whining and negativity and start exploring this amazing country for real! Also, now you can all stop thinking about me as a spoiled little brat ☺

Besides, I’m going to Uluru in one hour! I’ll tell you all about it when I get back!



P.S. I know there’s a lot if explanation marks in this post, but I can’t help it!!

Picture source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uluru1_2003-11-21.jpg

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar